Ray White Helensvale
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY RAY WHITE HELENSVALE / OXENFORD!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Want a great house with an inviting swimming pool overlooking fantastic water views with somewhere to moor your boat and have room for extra toys?......... then this is the home for you!
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on 645 sqm this impressive waterfront home is ready to welcome its new owners. This two storey renovated residence will accommodate a large family. There are 4 spacious bedrooms and an office. Two of the bedrooms are ensuited and have walk-in wardrobes the office could easily be used as a 5th bedroom if required. A modern kitchen with quality appliances is positioned between the formal lounge and the family room. The casual family and meals area opens through bi-fold doors to a deck which overlooks the canal. This home has multiple outdoor entertaining areas and a large salt water swimming pool for those hot summer days ahead. The boatie in the family will love the floating pontoon which has power and is suitable to accommodate a large boat, added to that there is a boat ramp for additional toys.
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 3 Living areas
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony overlooking the canal
• Guest bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• 3 full bathrooms
• Office or 5th bedroom
• Modern kitchen with granite tops and quality stainless steel appliances
• Separate formal and informal lounge and dining areas all with water view
• Bi-fold doors opening onto deck
• Ducted zoned air-conditioning
• Security system
• Salt water swimming pool with glass fencing
• Shade covered outdoor entertaining area
• Pontoon with power, Boat ramp
• 2 car garaging, additional storage room
• Gate house at entry with intercom
• 645m2 Land size
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
645m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.