Another one Under Contract by Ray White Helensvale / Oxenford
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Only 7 years old, this secure family home, offers low maintenance and expansive skyline views. Conveniently located near schools, major shopping and retail centres, and Helensvale Train Station, this solid investment offers a fantastic buying opportunity and features:
- Well-designed gloss kitchen, including dishwasher and large servery bar
- Fully tiled, air-conditioned, kitchen/ dining and lounge area, with double door access to outdoor undercover entertainment patio and private backyard
- Master bedroom located well away from other 3 bedrooms including spacious ensuite and mirrored sliding door built-in robe
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate main toilet room for added convenience
- Secure fully fenced backyard with water tank and gated front side access
- Auto double garage with level driveway entry and direct internal access
- Serious sellers are seeking a smooth and speedy sale and have priced this home accordingly
Currently rented at $440 per week until September 2017 by long term tenant who keeps the home in immaculate condition.
Call today to arrange your private inspection
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.