Ray White Helensvale
Another one Under Contract by Ray White Helensvale / Oxenford
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's like a park beside your house but which is yours. This block enables the huge shed, the glorious pool, and still there's yard. And unlike most other houses on big blocks, this one's affordable, comfortable, and just three minutes drive to major shopping.
- The right stuff: four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Street cred : cul-de-sac
- Saturday night fever: huge pergola, no side neighbour
- Hit the snooze: just three minutes drive to M1
- Out of milk: two minutes drive to shops
- A bit country: no traffic lights getting to Woolies, restaurants, Oxenford Primary
- How sweet it is: catchment for Helensvale High
DISCLAIMER; We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.