Ray White Helensvale
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY RAY WHITE HELENSVALE / OXENFORD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in a quiet cul de sac overlooking bushland this substantial family home has a lot to offer and at a great price too.
From the triple garage with its direct access to the backyard (perfect for a boat enthusiast, motoring devotee or tradie) to the modern chef's kitchen (complemented beautifully by a stunning alfresco entertainer with fans and caf blinds) it is clear that the original owner, a builder, designed and built this house to be something special.
• Chef's kitchen; modern stainless steel appliances including 5 ring gas stove top, huge electric oven, range hood and dishwasher PLUS servery direct to the alfresco entertainer.
• Master bedroom; substantial walk-in robe, huge ensuite with his & hers double vanity.
• A further 3 generous sized bedrooms plus study with built in desk and shelving.
• 3 car garage with drive through to back yard and built in ladder to loft storage.
• 2 bathrooms.
• Open plan dining and living area.
• Additional lounge / media room wired for surround sound.
• Laundry room.
• Low maintenance private courtyard garden.
• Fully fenced and landscaped.
• 'Crimsafe' door screen, lockable windows
• Air conditioners and fans.
• Corner block of 748m2
Park Lake has its own state school, 24 hour gym, indoor swim school, parks, dog parks, ovals, playgrounds and much, much more.
Pacific Pines Town Centre or Westfield are a short journey away offering shopping, cafs, dining and many other amenities. For the commuter a 5 minute drive gives you Helensvale train station and the M1 Pacific Motorway offering easy access to Brisbane, Coolangatta and the Gold Coast Airport. A 10 minute drive takes you to Harbour Town with numerous shopping and dining outlets and Reading Cinemas. 20 minutes in either direction offers the Hinterland, the Broadwater, Labrador and the Northern Beaches.
Press email agent' on this page to arrange a viewing, request more information or to learn about other properties currently available.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
748m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.