Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contract Fallen, This Could be your best Chance!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Uniquely built and designed for dual living family with an extra parking bay for caravans or cars, on this quiet little street tucked away beautifully in Huntington Rise. Situated above the park area, the outlook is commanding from this levelled block with a configuration of 4 bedrooms, two living areas, all with built-ins and fans and an additional bedroom, its own ensuite and living area at the rear of the property.
Perfectly suited to anyone hosting guests or a permanent family member, you will find it hard to locate a brand new dual living property in this price bracket.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity, call Mick Wells on 0408 537 567 today to arrange your inspection.
Feature list below
- House size 297 or 31 squares
- Private 787m2 block with views and fully landscaped / retained
- Room for a pool and caravan parking
- 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas with 3 bathrooms (including separate granny flat / dual living area)
- Kitchen with large walk in pantry (butler's pantry - space for microwave and kettle and other appliances)
- 900mm stand-alone gas cooker / oven
- Stone bench tops throughout kitchen, wet bar, laundry and all bathrooms
- Large laundry with bench space and drop in tub
- 2590 high ceilings / almost 9 foot
- 3 A/C units and ceiling fans throughout
- Wet bar / kitchenette with pantry in separate rumpus room
- Extra-large double remote garage with extra storage
- Large bay sliding doors opening on to tiled alfresco with views
- Separate media room / living room
- 4 TV outlets, 3 data points (house is NBN ready), extra power points throughout
- Full render and colorbond roof with upgrade seascape facade
- 1200 wide timber stained entry door
- Semi-frameless showers with wall niches and wall hung vanity units in all bathrooms
- Heat / light / exhaust tastic units in all 3 bathrooms
- Brand new construction, never lived in, check you eligibility for first home owners grant
- Fully insulated with roof batts
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
787m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.